Saturday, December 13, 2008

Brewing on the West Coast

After a successful year or two of brewing with some friends during my time out East, I'm getting back into brewing after my move to the West Coast.

Why did I wait so long? The primary thing is that in southern California, it gets hot during the day for much of the year. I don't run the air conditioning when I'm not at home, and I don't think the results of 90 degree ale would be that pleasing. Temperatures have finally cooled down (I have a corner of the apartment that stays around 70 all day - not ideal, but good enough). So, it's head-first into brewing!

This blog will be active during my brewing months - so, don't expect much during the summer or early fall. It's mainly intended to be my brewing notebook, for sharing with friends and family who are also into brewing. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment